Hello! I’m Lauryn. I am the founder here at 519 Photography. I am a LOVE and LIFE photographer.
I EMPOWER people to EXIST in photographs.
AUTHENTICITY is crucial to my photography practice.
- I serve the Washington, DC metro area – but I do world travel for special projects! In the last year, I’ve been shooting in Europe, Brazil, Seattle, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and up and down East Coast USA. Just ask!
Working with Me
- I am a experiential photographer, which means that I will be capturing your authentic moments, but making sure you look the best you can with occasional gentle direction.
- I shoot everywhere and anywhere possible. I love the photojournalist style and find it the best way to fully document your story.
- We will definitely be friends if you like dark chocolate, red wine, and extremely creamy coffee. I try to share at LEAST one of these with my clients during our in-person consultations – be prepared!
- Part of my mission is to CELEBRATE the people I work with. I make a point to do an amazing blog post about our shooting experience together (unless, of course, you ask me not to!)
If you really need the low-down on me, this blog post is for you! If you want to learn more about my photography style, visit my INFO/FAQ page.
Think we could get along? I’d love to hear from you.
You are what make my job as a photographer awesome and interesting, after all! Click the INQUIRE button in the menu above or email me at email@example.com. I can’t wait to connect with you.